Yes if the salary has a EPF contribution with EPF statement support, however, your actual salary will be processed based on the EPF contribution basic.
You can still apply if the total blacklisted amount is not more than RM2000 provided you have a valid driving license, age 21 and above, and fulfill other requirements that set by the car finance institute.
However, if you're staying and working in Klang Valley, you can obtain another type of credit loan with limit RM15,000 (Local Brands) and RM30,000 for Japanese Brands Vehicle. The balance of down payment will then depends the On The Road car price, with other T&C apply.
1. Back & front identification card
2. Valid driver's license (can apply if none)
3. 3 month payroll slip
4. Latest 3 month bank statement (can apply if none)
5. Details of the KWSP details (can apply if none)
* Name requirements are not blacklisted, please contact our officer if your name is blacklisted
** One of the bank or credit card statement is required, if neither is available and cannot apply
It is possible to clear your name without any blacklist or telco or other bills
You can click the "Apply Now' button to upload the required documents in PDF,JPEG,PNG,BMP,GIF,SVG,WEBP format,
complete the info and click submit, our staff will contact you as soon as possible.